CBD is short for Cannabidiol, one of the naturally occurring cannabinoids found in cannabis. CBD has an effect on a wide range of conditions because of its interaction with the endocannabinoid system (ECS) and is being studied for its therapeutic potential as a novel botanical supplement.
In the USA, Hemp-based CBD is legal to purchase in all 50 states. The 2018 farm bill made hemp federally legal to grow and distribute, but not all states have welcomed CBD. Hemp derived CBD with less than 0.3% THC is legal to use across America, while Cannabis derived CBD with more than 0.3% THC is only legal in states that have passed medical cannabis laws.
Our farms are in Colorado, growing USDA organic, hemp-derived CBD for all of our products. All products are vigorously tested to ensure stated potency and freedom from contaminants.
If you are using a tincture: begin with the recommended serving size of ½ dropper twice a day and adjust as needed. Increase the dose based on your response, taking more if symptoms persist, but stopping short of side effects of fatigue and excessive cost. Dosing varies for everyone and is influenced by body weight, body fat, symptoms, severity of the ailments, and the strength of CBD product.
Contact our nurse line for a free discovery call to learn more.
- Full-Spectrum CBD products are whole plant formulations with less than 0.3% THC.
- Broad-Spectrum CBD products are whole plant formulations where the THC has been removed, making it THC free.
- Isolate CBD has been purified, leaving nothing but the CBD.
On each Lumir CBD product found in our Shop page, there is a link to the COA for that particular product.
- Testing is much more comprehensive than just batch testing our finished product. In fact, we test from seed to sale! We test our seeds, our plants, our extracts, and finished goods to ensure that you get nothing but the best in every drop.
- To find the COA (certificate of analysis) associated with your purchase, click here and enter your batch number. Your batch number should be visible on the bottom of each product, and will open the results via the QR Code.
- Not everyone does the right thing. There, we said it! But those that do need help getting the word out so others can find those that do things right!
- Green Nurse Approved means that we have vetted the product and company and have assured that proper business practices have been followed. Those who make the cut are those with Organic certifications, use GMP Practices, and comply with lab testing to ensure safe consumption. Lumir CBD is tested from Soil to Seed for microbials, potency, shelf stability, heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, and residual solvents.
- Medicines must be tested for:
- Purity – must be free from pesticides, molds, heavy metals, contaminants
- Profile – full cannabinoid and terpene profiles
- Potency – total milligrams can range from 300-3000. Gauge dosing by mgs/ml USDA Organic & Flower Derived.
Quality, Testing & Transparency – Transparency is vital for every company. That’s why we created Lumir CBD FAQs so that you can learn before you buy. We want you to have faith that you made a good decision when purchasing Lumir CBD products.
- Does your product have a USDA Organic Certificate? Yes, we are happy to provide all of the documentation that states our products are truly certified USDA organic.
- What tests does your product undergo? We provide testing through our entire process from BUD to BLOOM. We test our seeds, hemp in the field, all extracted oils and the final mixed product.
- How long is the expiration date on your product valid? Lumir CBD runs stability testing on all our products to ensure the potency is retained until the “best by” date. That date is 2 years from the time the oil is bottled.
- Is your product produced in a GMP and/or ISO facility? GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) and ISO (International Organization for Standardization) are common certificates used in the food and nutraceutical industry to confirm that a lab or manufacturing facility is following appropriate protocols. Lumir CBD products are manufactured in a GMP / ISO facility to ensure quality standards are upheld.
- What are the ingredients? Every bottle begins with full spectrum hemp CBD, but we have found better outcomes by combining other botanicals with our CBD to provide the synergistic effects needed to reduce symptoms for multiple conditions.
Your order should arrive within 3-5 business days of placing your order. You will be notified of your tracking number as soon as we ship your order. Orders received Monday through Friday during business hours will ship within one day. Orders received over the weekend are shipped within 72 hours. Expedited shipping is available upon request. Please note that additional charges for expedited shipping will apply.
We offer FREE shipping for all orders within the United States who are part of MISSION LUMIR (SEE FAQ) International and expedited shipping charges may vary depending on package size and destination.
All sales are final. You assume the responsibility for your purchase, due to the nature of our products that are made for human consumption, there will be no refunds, returns, or exchanges. If a bottle arrives broken or damaged, please contact [email protected] and we’ll address issues on a case-by-case basis.
The Nurse Line is often the first stop on the CBD journey for many of our clients. Nurses have been named the most trusted profession for over 20 years, and our Certified Cannabis Nurses will provide a triage call to you to answer your questions.
This Free 15-minute Discovery Call is designed to quickly answer your product questions, to help you decide if you need a full coaching appointment, or to educate you on program offers that might help you better understand this option. Our nurses will help you navigate the basics of CBD so that you can confidently choose your products and get started.
The 1:1 Coaching appointment takes you on a deep dive of your goals and objectives, needs to be solved, and options available to you in your area. We assess your unique situation and create a treatment plan that you will be able to implement. We set you on the right course through tracking logs, using the mobile App, and ensure you know how to make adjustments. This appointment includes a month of email questions, and includes one follow up phone call.
We are happy to assist!