Endometriosis is a condition where endometrial tissues grow outside of the uterus onto other organs like the ovaries causing intense pain or problems with the bladder or bowels, painful sex, disability, and is the lead cause of infertility in women.
Endometriosis affects 10% of the women and girls globally. There’s no prevention or cure, manage with pharmaceuticals, hormonal therapies, NSAIDS, surgery, pain RX. Surgical results are short lived as these growths keep regrowing.
- Heavy bleeding
How Cannabis Can Help
Sufferers may have lower ECS tone in receptors or endocannabinoid levels, ECS Deficiency, boosted by supplementation. Cannabinoid receptors are highly expressed in the uterus, and tissues throughout the body. Activating the ECS can reduce pain and inflammation, modulate immune reactions, reduce the spread of endometrial tissue, reduce fibrosis, and improve quality of life. Cannabis use may keep receptors saturated to slow proliferative growth and reduce incidence.
Want to learn more about
Endometriosis & Cannabis
Check out our Patient Program
- Compassionate Care Medical Professionals, Cannabis for Endometriosis: It Does More Than Reduce Chronic Pain
- Science Direct, The role of the endocannabinoid system in aetiopathogenesis of endometriosis: A potential therapeutic target
- Karger, Cannabinoids in Gynecological Diseases
- Cannabis and Cannabinoid Research, The Clinical Significance of Endocannabinoids in Endometriosis Pain Management
- Elsevier, Endocannabinoids modulate apoptosis in endometriosis and adenomyosis
- National Institute of Health, Endocannabinoid involvement in endometriosis